Take your video mastery to the next level…
- EVERY Professional Needs Video: Increase your credibility and connection to people with different types of bio/promo videos.
- EVERY Brand Needs Video: Does your brand name (as a product, service, agent, or team) have a video?
- EVERY Database Needs Video: How often does your list hear from you and how often is it via a video?
- EVERY Testimonial Needs Video: There is nothing better than someone else bragging about you. Testimonial videos are HUGE!
- EVERY Product Needs Video: Show ANY product, service, or house with a video that matches what you’re listing (yes, ANY listing)
Stop using only photos & plain text.
You already know video is important, but what are you doing to implement it in your business at the highest level possible? Whether you sell B2B services, insurance, loans, $100k homes, or $10M homes, you MUST adapt with video marketing and create a habit of practicing it.
Remember, the brain retains visuals more than text — 95% of messages are retained with using video, and only 10% with using text.
Since 2009, Tony Giordano has used video for over 10 years in his business, now multiple businesses, and coaches clients of his to do the same. Tony will show you how to get more business with simple videos easy to create. You’ll walk away with proven steps that anyone can follow to create videos that get results.
So how do YOU create effective videos easily and on any budget?
In this webinar, learn how to…
- Set more appointments with these tried and true 1-to-1 videos
- Create videos on any budget, even if you have no budget
- Take baby steps now for real results, then grow your budget on proven ROI
“I can’t imagine my businesses without MyOutDesk VAs! Shout out to our MyOutDesk VA Joycee!” —Tony Giordano, Author of the bestseller, The Social Agent 2.0 and a proud MyOutDesk Client since 2017
If you’re looking into how to get your client’s business to rank higher and show up more on Google & Bing search results, we are going to talk about citations. Citations are important and a highly-missed opportunity for brand awareness.
You can outrank your competitors using tools for citation research and taking advantage of listing services that are readily available for you.
What is a Citation?
Think of citations as a business listing in a Yellow Pages book. On the internet, there are multiple brands of these “books,” all with their own traffic and audiences. You need to make sure that your business is listed on all of these sites and accurately maintained. In many instances, your listing can be altered by someone else, so you need to check these regularly.
Citations contain a business name, address, phone number, services you offer, and website in this combination on the internet. Google and Bing crawls for these citations and attributes these listings to you. In turn, it helps build up traffic and is a factor in increasing your rank.
Outrank The Competition
In a competitive market, check which citations are good for your specific industry. Use relevant search terms on Google to see who ranks highest among your competition. Note all the websites that list other businesses and find your way into generating your own citations in those areas as well.
How to Manage Citations
Marketing doesn’t have to cost a fortune.
Let’s face it, entrepreneurs, we could all benefit from giving a little more attention to our SEO operations.
Great marketing brings together the art and science of communication to support the reputation of a business or brand.
Managing citations is relatively easy, but it requires attention to detail and regular maintenance. Overall it is busy work to find links and prevent others from altering your information.
Common Sites to list Citations
- Find Open
- The Internet Chamber of Commerce
- Amazon Alexa
- Where To?
- Property Capsule
- Top Rated Local
- D&B Database
- Insider Pages
- Local.com v2
- Pitney Bowes
- My Local Services
- White & Yellow Pages
- Google My Business
- Credibility Review
- CK Map
When you have virtual staff, communication is crucial to your success and the platform you use is essential to clear communication. Hiring a virtual assistant can be most beneficial for your business, but let’s be honest, in order for this to work, you need to have systems and processes in place to foster the arrangement. These systems and processes also need to be optimized. there are many great systems out there ranging from free services to affordable and more high-end with more functions. All you need is to narrow down what fits your business.
The best part of having a VoIP system is that it can integrate into your other operations aside from communication with your Virtual Assistant. Over the years, we have gathered data from our clients and virtual assistants about the systems they use for communication and we are sharing them with you.
VoIP transforms outgoing or incoming calls into a digital signal and sends it through the internet, converting it to a standard telephone signal to reach a non-VoIP number. Through VoIP, you can place outgoing calls or receive incoming calls directly from a computer, a VoIP phone, or a regular phone that’s hooked up to a VoIP adapter, as well as wirelessly through mobile hotspots.
Here are some of the VoIP providers we love:
1. RingCentral– When your business communications are bundled, you don’t have to try and make separate products work together and you’re not paying several vendors for a series of different services. Their easy-to-use cloud-based solution is much less expensive to operate than typical on-premises phone systems. RingCentral’s features are great for any team and it makes collaboration streamlined and convenient.
2. Grasshopper– Grasshopper’s VoIP service is great for more mobile businesses. They give you the flexibility a small business needs – call and text from anywhere with an internet connection! Get a business phone number plus all of the features of a robust phone system without the expense of additional devices. That way, your personal number stays private and you always know when business is calling.
3. Nextiva– Nextiva offers affordable VoIP services, great for communication with your Virtual Assistant. The Nextiva App gives you the power to collaborate and manage with the same versatility as your desk phone. Nextiva also offers a single powerful platform with phone, email, chat, and SMS that captures and analyzes all data for every interaction.
Free (with subscription options for more features.)
1. Skype– Skype is a telecommunications application that specializes in providing video chat and voice calls between computers, tablets, mobile devices, the Xbox One console, and smartwatches via the Internet. Skype also provides instant messaging services. Users may transmit text, video, audio, and images. For the most part, Skype is a free service but has subscription plans that give way for more features that can be useful for team collaboration.
2. Google Voice– Google Voice is a telephone service that provides call forwarding and voicemail services, voice and text messaging, as well as the U.S. and international call termination for Google Account customers. Google Voice provides a U.S. telephone number, chosen by the user from available numbers in selected area codes, free of charge to each user account. Calls to this number are forwarded to telephone numbers that each user must configure in the account web portal. Multiple destinations may be specified that ring simultaneously for incoming calls. Google also has chat features and coupled with google voice can be a handy place to communicate easily with your team.
3. Zoom – Zoom is more than just a VoIP but its free services, can be used as a meeting and chat platform for your team. With awesome features such as breakout rooms, text chat, etc. Zoom can be great for managing communication with your team and if explored further, offers many other great features that might be useful to you and your business.
Mobile/Desktop compatible Apps
1. Messenger– Many of our clients who are active on their social media use Facebook’s Messenger app. its seamless use amongst different devices makes it convenient and easy to access.
2. WhatsApp– Whatsapp is a free to download app that built with the small business owner in mind. Create a catalog to showcase your products and services. Connect with your customers easily by using tools to automate, sort, and quickly respond to messages. WhatsApp can also help medium and large businesses provide customer support and deliver important notifications to customers.
3. Viber– Viber is a calling and messaging app that connects people–no matter who they are, or where they’re from. With a free and secure connection, over 1 billion users worldwide communicate with their loved ones through high-quality audio and video calls, messaging, and much more. All Viber calls and chats are protected by built-in end-to-end encryption, so you can be sure that your conversations are always secure.
Aside from using these VoIP options, you should consider other supplemental platforms such as project management systems like Monday, Trello, Zoho or Basecamp, in order to keep tabs of who is in charge of each project and what specific tasks they are in charge of, you will also be able to see progress on each part of a project and communicate details specific to them. you may also want to look into online file databases such as google docs or dropbox in order to ensure that all your documentation, files, images, etc. are easily accessible for your entire team.
These days, communication does not have to be difficult. With all the communication software and constant innovations, its all a matter of doing your research and figuring out what will work best for your business and your Virtual Assistant. When it comes to systems and everything you need for a seamless relationship with your Virtual Assistant, MyOutDesk provides support, every step of the way.